Life Sciences at Lincoln ranked number 1 in NSS

Life Sciences at Lincoln has ranked number one in the latest National Student Survey!

Our third year students have rated us number one in the UK for Biochemistry, Bioveterinary Science and Animal Behaviour & Welfare, and Zoology in the National Student Survey.

The National Student Survey is completed by final year students and is a measure of how satisfied students are with their university education. These are wonderful results and as a School we are very proud! 

Head of School, Libby John would like to thank the third years who took the time to complete the survey and feed back to us on their time here.

“I think much of our success comes from the fantastic support we get from our student reps who let us know how things are going and how we can improve the experience for all students – so I want to give all our reps a huge thank you.

I look forward to seeing most of you in September – either at graduation as you move on to the next stage in your career or when you are back at Lincoln as returning students.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer in the meantime.”

Read more about the University of Lincoln’s Success in the NSS